Monday, February 7, 2011

The Latest Goods

Well, after I said I would be posting with all these common updates and everything, you can clearly see that I haven't. I lied when I said I would. So in apology, I have a lovely picture-less feed of what I have recently gotten for the girls.

-Kit's Nighttime Necessities
-PWP Sweater Coat Set
-MyAG Western Hat
-Kit's Winter Coat
-Kit's Reporter Set
-Molly's Christmas Dress
-Molly's Shoes and Socks
-Molly's Lunchbox
-Kit's School Supplies

and finally... the limited edition Samantha Holiday Mini Doll!

Ahh. That was all accumulated over four, yes four, trips to AGP-Chicago this past holiday season. Perhaps in a few months I'll let you all catch a glimpse with a photo.

Meanwhile, Petra is sitting in her room in a makeshift sari for some reason. She says "hi". But she can't talk- ha!

But also as a super cool, extra special treat to myself....I bought a bunch of GREAT things off craigslist. Ooh!

-AGoT Bunkbeds
-Kaya's Jingle Dress
-AGT Radiant Rhinestone Outfit
-AGoT Play Outfit
-Exclusive American Girl Review Jitterbug Outfit

and the things I'm most proud of:

-Lindsey's Scooter
and
-Lindsey's Laptop

It's been a good start to the year in doll world terms. The dolls also have a new room configuration due to these new additions. Pics soon! Can't wait to see the new historical!

Ciao,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment